The services Letspeak can reliably provide you
Whether you need a highly skilled native translator for your document certified translation or an in-person native interpreter for Community, corporate, legal or medical interpreting, Letspeak has at your disposition top-tier linguists and qualified native interpreters to assist you in achieving your goals.
Letspeak can help you communicate in more than 300 languages without limits!
Our highly qualified native translators will be happy to put their expertise in various fields at your service. Some of our translation services include but not limited to: Certified Document Translation Services, Translation of Personal Documents such as Diplomas, Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates, Legal and Medical Translation Services and much more.
Here are some of our affordable translation services:
* Haitian Creole Translation Services
* Spanish Translation Services
* Portuguese Translation Services
* German Translation Services
* Vietnamese Translation Services
* Polish Translation Services
* Ukrainian Translation Services
* Russian Translation Services
* Romanian Translation Services
* Chinese Translation Services
* Gujarati Translation Services
* Thai Translation Services
* Mam Translation Services
* Italian Translation Services
* and many more languages
Reliable and accurate legal and medical interpretation services are of the utmost importance in industries involving medicine and the law. We can provide you highly skilled interpreters for:
* Community Interpreting
* Court Interpreting (Trials, Hearings, Depositions and other proceedings)
*Legal Interpreting for EUO, Mediation and more.
* Corporate Interpreting (HR, Employee Meetings, Insurance Benefits Meetings)
* Remote legal and medical interpreting (OPI, VRI)
* American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreting * Educational Interpreting for School Districts
* Face-to-face or remote Medical interpreting for Independent Medical Examinations (IME), Dr's visits, Physical Therapy visits and more.
Quality and accurate monolingual and multilingual audio and video transcription services using highly qualified natives.
Video Remote Interpretation
Top-notch native interpreters used for legal and medical interpreting for Video Remote Interpretations (VRI) at an affordable price via Zoom, Webex, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Brave, Doxy.me, and other platforms
Machine Translation Post Editing
Few things are more important than accurately translating legal and medical information. If you do it wrong, legal problems could happen — and even lives could be lost!
Not satisfied with using a free online automatic machine translation service? We don't blame you if you are not quite happy with your free online machine translations (provided you are serious about the quality of your translations). Letspeak Translation Services can provide you post-editing services for machine translations using expert human linguists.
Multilingual Voice-Over Recording
Need a foreign Native Voice Talent in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese and 40+ other languages? Letspeak can help you match the right talent with your foreign language project ensuring high quality and safe remote studio recording. Here are some samples of Voice Talents who stand ready to assist you:
* Spanish Male-Female Voice Talents (35-50 years old). Click here.
* French Male-Female Voice Talents (30-40 years old). Click here.
* French Male Voice Talent (30-40 years old). Click here.
Remote Over-The-Phone Interpreting (OPI) services in over 200 languages at a price per minute you will find attractive.
It's quite affordable and easy to connect! Contact us now at 239.274.5700.
American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreting
You can rely on Letspeak to provide you with Certified ASL Interpreting using experienced professional Sign Language Interpreters with RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf) Certification.
Pro Bono Translation
Happy to have provided over the years pro bono translation services to the following organizations:
* Lee County Library System
* Florida Abuse Hotline
* Sesame Street
* Iona-McGregor Fire District
* GiveOneGetOne Program One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) post the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
Communicate Without Limits!
Get in touch with our friendly staff now.